it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chilli chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chilli chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chilli chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chilli chicken using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli chicken:
- Prepare 1 cup of boneless chicken.
- Get 1 of egg white.
- Make ready 4 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white vinegar1 tbsp tomato ketchup.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get 1 of onion cubed.
- Get 1/2 cup of green capsicum cubed.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready of oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Chilli chicken:
- Wash & rinse the chicken & cut them in to small pieces.
- Take a bowl add chicken,salt, egg white & Cornflour,Marinate for an hour.
- Take another bowl add red chilli sauce,white vinegar,soya sauce & tomato ketchup.Mix them & set aside.
- Take a non stick pan,add oil & deep fry the marinated chicken pieces on low flame till they become light pink in colour.
- Take a karahi add little oil & put ginger garlic paste & onions..
- Cook till the onions becomes translucent & add capsicum on a high flame..
- Now add sauce mixture & chicken pieces & mix well..
- Add water & cook till it is absorbed totally..
- Garnish with coriander leaves & serve hot.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chilli chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!