Whosaynas Achaar Murgh.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, whosaynas achaar murgh. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Whosaynas Achaar Murgh is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Whosaynas Achaar Murgh is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook whosaynas achaar murgh using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosaynas Achaar Murgh:
- Make ready 2 of Chicken (normal pieces).
- Take 3 of Onions (chopped).
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic (pounded).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ginger (paste).
- Take 3 tsp of oil.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 6-7 of Mora Marcha/Chilli Peppers (slitted) or Green Chillies.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Achaar(pickle) Masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Rai kuria (splitted mustard seeds).
- Take 1 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
Instructions to make Whosaynas Achaar Murgh:
- In a pan slightly roast fenugreek, coriander and fennel seeds, then grind coarsely not powder it) add splitted mustard seeds and mix all well.
- Deseed the chilli peppers or green chillies and keep aside.
- In a bowl put half achaar masala, little salt and add lemon juice then mix well.
- Fill slitted green chillies with the masala and keep aside.
- The rest of achaar masala put in another bowl, add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, and salt and mix well, i added one tablespoon of ready achaar masala too.
- In a wok put oil keep on flame and add onions and braise do not let it brown.
- Add the achaar masala mixture.
- Add the chicken and fry until done.
- Add ginger and garlic, braise it.
- Add yogurt and stir well.
- Add salt as required, and add stuffed green chilies on top of the chicken and cook till chicken is done or don’t put chilli peppers till chicken almost done then simmer.
- Cook till the chicken is done.
- Remove from flame garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food whosaynas achaar murgh recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!