Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy jerk chicken, shrimp and pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy jerk chicken, shrimp and pasta using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta:
- Take of Fettucini.
- Make ready of Precooked grilled chicken breast slices.
- Get of Steamed Shrimp w/ Old Bay (Grochery store made to save time).
- Prepare of Bell Peppers (thin sliced) (your choice of color).
- Prepare of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Make ready of Sour cream.
- Get of Soft Cream Cheese.
- Take of Parmesan Cheese.
- Take of Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese.
- Get of Jerk Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire).
- Get of Italian Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire).
- Take of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Turmeric (optional).
- Take of Ground Ginger (optional).
- Get of Flax Seed (optional).
Steps to make Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta:
- Cook noodles until they are half cooked. Then drain water..
- Mix in all ingredients with the noodles (minus the shrimp). Cook on medium until chicken is tender and bell peppers are soft..
- Add shrimp as a topping to your plate..
- ENJOY!!! Oh and post your pics!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy jerk chicken, shrimp and pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!