Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mutton kunna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mutton Kunna is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mutton Kunna is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mutton kunna using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton Kunna:
- Prepare of Mutton.
- Take of Ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready of small chopped onion.
- Prepare of White cumin.
- Make ready of Kunna Spices.
- Prepare of white cumin (roasted & ground).
- Make ready of Coriander (roasted and ground).
- Take of red chili powder.
- Get of Turmeric.
- Get of Garam Masala.
- Get of green Cardamom.
- Take of big cardamom.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Take of Fennel seed (saunf).
- Make ready of oil (if you want to put ghee please go ahead, I don’t use).
- Make ready of Atta (dissolve in little bit water).
- Get of salt.
- Take of For garnishing julienne ginger, green chilies and coriander.
- Get of Black cumin (optional).
Instructions to make Mutton Kunna:
- Kunna masala: Take cumin (roasted and ground, coriander ( roasted and ground), red chili powder, Turmeric and garam masala, cloves,fennels seeds, and cardamoms; all roasted, ground and mix everything all together in pan and roast it again slightly. Check the color in picture and I love the aroma of all spices. Keep aside..
- Take a clay pot(handi) and pour oil (usually kunna makes in Ghee but I don’t use Ghee so i just take slightly more oil) make it hot and add small chopped onion with Ginger garlic paste.
- Add white cumin and meat and fry. Add spices which you have prepared and fry at least 5 mins on high flame..
- On the other side boil water in saucepan. One you are done with frying, pour hot water and cover it..
- Cook until meat gets tender and cook well. Once the meat is cooked, make a paste of Atta with water and add in Kunna curry. Mix it and keep on low flame for half an hour..
- Tips: I don’t use black cumin from the top, as my family doesn’t like it at all. But Once your kunna is done, sprinkle black cumin at least 1/2 tsp and cover it for 5 mins in low flame. It gives an authentic taste, aroma and look..
- Serve with garma garam naan..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mutton kunna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!