Crispy Fish Fry.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crispy fish fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Fish Fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crispy Fish Fry is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy fish fry using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Fish Fry:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of boneless fish.
- Prepare 1/2 of +1juice of lemon.
- Prepare 4 of full tsp of besan +1tsp.
- Get 1 tsp of rai powder.
- Make ready 15-20 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 of tsp+1/2tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ajjwain.
- Take as required of Mustard Oil for deep frying(compulsorily).
Instructions to make Crispy Fish Fry:
- Before washing the fish,put 1/2tsp salt,1/2lemon and 1tsp besan.keep aside for 5-7 mins then wash.Washing this way will eliminate the foul smell..
- After nicely washing,add all the ingredients except chaat masala and keep aside fr 30-40mins..
- Make sure each piece is coated nicely with the mixture.Quantity of besan should be good enough to coat the pieces as it will make the fish crispier..
- Deep fry on medium high flame in mustard oil as this oil always enhances it's taste..
- Flip it and fry till golden in colour.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on top.Serve hot with mint coriander chutney and radish!.
- I have not added any artificial colors to it.Do try..i bet you will love the flavours coz it's juicy,tender and just wow!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crispy fish fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!