Sauerkraut Casserole Batch 8. Use remaining potatoes on top of the sauerkraut, then the remaining sauerkraut. Evenly distribute the pork sausage or keilbassa, sprinkle. Serve this hearty casserole with a crisp green salad tossed with tomato wedges and Italian dressing.
Layered sauerkraut casserole recipe to cook sour cabbage in the oven with smoked. I recently made a very large batch of homemade Sauerkraut. One bite of this hearty sausage casserole recipe–full of sauerkraut, apples and kielbasa–and you'll be transported to a tiny pub in the Alsace region of northern France.
it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sauerkraut casserole batch 8. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Use remaining potatoes on top of the sauerkraut, then the remaining sauerkraut. Evenly distribute the pork sausage or keilbassa, sprinkle. Serve this hearty casserole with a crisp green salad tossed with tomato wedges and Italian dressing.
Sauerkraut Casserole Batch 8 is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sauerkraut Casserole Batch 8 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sauerkraut casserole batch 8 using 27 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sauerkraut Casserole Batch 8:
- Take of Breading————-.
- Make ready 1-1/2 teaspoon of Caraway seeds.
- Get 2 cups of lightly crushed cornflake cereal.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 2 teaspoon of molasses.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of vegetable lard/ shortening.
- Get 2/3 cup of self-rising flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of warm water.
- Take 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Make ready of Bottom———–.
- Make ready 30 ounces of sauerkraut drained.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Make ready of Meat———–.
- Prepare 2 pound of ground sirloin.
- Get 1 of small onion chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 29 ounce of tomato sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Toppings————-.
- Get 5 ounces of crushed potato chips.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
Sauerkraut & Sausage Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sauerkraut Mashed Potato Casserole is a warm and hearty dish made with sauerkraut, apples, and creamy homemade mashed potatoes. This mashed potato casserole with sauerkraut and apples brings a new spin to a dinnertime staple! A great comfort food for winter and fall that's easy to prepare. brats, beer, potatoes, sauerkraut.
Instructions to make Sauerkraut Casserole Batch 8:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the breading ingredients except the pepper, butter, and garlic, into a dough and knead lightly. Roll out the dough..
- Spray a 9×13 pan with nonstick spray add the dough to the pan all over the bottom..
- Mix the garlic and butter and brush/ coat the top of dough. Then Sprinkle with ground black pepper..
- Add the sauerkraut to the top of dough..
- Sprinkle the sauerkraut with the brown sugar..
- Brown the beef and spices with the onion. Drain the meat. Leave 2 tablespoons of drippings with the mixture..
- Add the raisins and spices. When the beef is browned. Simmering for 10 minutes..
- Mix the tomato sauce and cheese and add to the beef mixture. Simmer for 10-15 minutes. Taste and adjust spices..
- Pour the beef mixture over the sugar and sauerkraut..
- Put the pan in the oven and bake 35 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and add the potato chips to the top of the casserole and sprinkle with more parmesan cheese on top..
- Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and serve..
- I hope you enjoy!.
Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. I have been making this sauerkraut casserole recipe for years. My mom taught me and I taught my son. Even if you think you don't like sauerkraut, you will LOVE this. The brown sugar makes it sweet.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sauerkraut casserole batch 8 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!