Kali mirch karahi #CookpadApp #RamadanKiTayari.
it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, kali mirch karahi #cookpadapp #ramadankitayari. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kali mirch karahi #CookpadApp #RamadanKiTayari is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Kali mirch karahi #CookpadApp #RamadanKiTayari is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have kali mirch karahi #cookpadapp #ramadankitayari using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kali mirch karahi #CookpadApp #RamadanKiTayari:
- Take 1/2 kg of chicken boneless.
- Get 1 cup of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Kali mirch pwd.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Bhuna zeera pwd.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Bhuna dhaniya pwd.
- Get 4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yougurt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Piyaz Pisi hui.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Hari mirch paste.
- Get 4-5 of Hari mirch.
- Make ready of Julian ginger for garnishing.
Steps to make Kali mirch karahi #CookpadApp #RamadanKiTayari:
- Pehle piyaz ko pes kr uska pani nikal den..
- Oil Garam krlen Ab ismi piyaz dal kr fry krlen Ab chicken boneless, Ginger garlic paste, Hari mirch paste dal kr fry krlen..
- Ab salt, Kali mirch pwd, bhuna zeera pwd, bhuna dhaniya pwd, dahi dal kr ache se bhune, jab oil uper agae to thora pani daal kr pakaen take gosht gal gae..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food kali mirch karahi #cookpadapp #ramadankitayari recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!