Mike's Fiesta Guacamole.
it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mike's fiesta guacamole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Fiesta Guacamole is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's Fiesta Guacamole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's fiesta guacamole using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Fiesta Guacamole:
- Get of ● For The Guacamole Dip And Sides.
- Prepare 3 of Ripe Avacados.
- Prepare 1 of small Head Garlic [finely minced].
- Get 1/4 cup of Cilantro [rough chopped].
- Get 1 cup of White Onions [finely minced].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Purple Onions [finely minced].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Tomatoes [finely minced – seeds removed].
- Get 1/4 cup of Jalapeños [finely minced-wear gloves to chop].
- Prepare 2 of small Limes [one for garnish].
- Take 1/2 tsp of Granulated Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 head of Fresh Cabbage [for garnish – optional].
- Get 1 bag of Tortilla Chips.
Instructions to make Mike's Fiesta Guacamole:
- ● Authors Note: Do not make this avacado dip too early as it will most likely brown and your garnishes will wilt. ● Try to make this dip as close to serving time as you can but with enough time to have it chill. ● Also, you may be tempted to purchase the largest avacados you can find but know that the largest Florida avacados have the most fluid and that will ruin your dip..
- Wash and chop all vegetables and place in the fridge until ready for service..
- ● You'll want to choose your avacados carefully in order to make the best guacamole you possibly can. Here is a picture of three different stages of avacado ripening. ● You'll also want to choose the avacado on the far right for best results. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364949-picking-the-perfect-avocado.
- Discard any brown portions of your avacado if there be any..
- Scoop out all avacado from shells and place in a bowl..
- Add all seasonings and the juice from one lime to the bowl as well..
- Use a potato masher and mash avacados and seasonings together. Do not over mash. You'll want some chunks in your dip..
- Fold all vegetables gently into your mashed avacado just until mixed..
- ● If you want to make this dip go even further than two servings, shred cabbage and place at the bottom of you serving bowls and place avacado dip on top of it. It's an old restaurant trick. ● If not, just place avacado dip into two serving bowls. Or you can place it into one serving bowl if you're sharing the appetizer..
- Sprinkle additional lime juice in the top of your guacamole to keep it from browning and garnish with lime wedges and fresh Cilantro..
- Cover and chill until ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mike's fiesta guacamole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!