Hey everyone, First thing which you have to master is the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are lots of brand new and at times foreign sounding terms that you will see in common recipes. These terms may mean that the gap in recipe failure or success. You need to find a way to find a good section in any inclusive cook book which explains different definitions for unknown terminology. If you’re not entirely sure what is meant with”folding at the eggs” it is in your interests to look it up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken handi. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Handi is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Handi is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken handi using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Handi:
- Prepare of Chicken 1 kg bone or(boneless).
- Prepare 200 ml of Cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Take 2 tsp of Roasted zeera.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 5/6 pieces of Tomato puree.
- Take of For tarka.
- Prepare 5/6 pieces of Lal gol mirch.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green chilli chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Coriander leave.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Ginger julienne.
Instructions to make Chicken Handi:
- Cut the tomates and boil it.
- Remove the skin and blend it.
- Heat the oil.
- Add garlic and lal gol mirch half quantity.
- Add chicken fry then colour change.
- Add salt.
- Haldi and black pepper.
- Also add rosted zeera half quantity.
- Coriander powder and mix it up.
- Add puree in chicken is tender.
- Chicken should be tender and a little bit of gravy should be left..
- Add cream and low flame.
- Ab tarka ready kar layin.
- Butter and oil.
- Heat butter and oil.
- Add ginger red chilli and green chilli.
- Add the chicken handi.
- Ready to eat serve with hot nan and sprinkle coriander leave.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken handi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!