Handi Beef Qeema.
it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, handi beef qeema. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Handi Beef Qeema is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Handi Beef Qeema is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have handi beef qeema using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Handi Beef Qeema:
- Take of beef Qeema (mutton or chicken Qeema your choice).
- Get of Ginger paste.
- Prepare of Garlic paste.
- Take of green chilli paste.
- Take of tomato chopped.
- Get of tomato paste.
- Take of zeera whole.
- Take of cinnamon stick.
- Take of black cardamom.
- Make ready of cloves.
- Make ready of black pepper.
- Take of Qeema Masala.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Make ready of zeera powder.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of oil.
- Take of green chilli chopped.
Instructions to make Handi Beef Qeema:
- Handi main oil Dal ky Garam Kary aur iss main Garam Masala whole Dal ky slightly fry Kary..
- Qeema Dal dein..
- Tomato, Ginger paste, Garlic paste green chilli paste and tomato paste Dal dein aur 10 minutes ky liya cover Kar dein,taka Qeema defrost ho Jaye.(Qeema defrost nahi Kiya because time nahi tha).
- Dry spices and green chilli Dal ky mix Kar lein aur 10 minutes ky liya cover Kar ky dam main rakhy..
- Green coriander leaves Dal ky bhoon lein..
- Garam Masala Powder Dal ky cover Kar dein aur flame off Kar dein..
- Beef Qeema is ready serve hot with roti or naan..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food handi beef qeema recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!