Fish masala fry.
Hello everybody, First thing which you want to master is the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are lots of fresh and sometimes foreign sounding terms you will see in recipes that are common. These terms may mean the gap in recipe failure or success. You need to find a way to locate a good section in any inclusive cook book which explains different definitions for unknown terminology. If you’re not absolutely sure what’s meant by”folding at the eggs” it is in your interests to look this up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fish masala fry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fish masala fry is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Fish masala fry is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fish masala fry using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish masala fry:
- Get 500 gm of boneless fish cut in medium size pieces.
- Get 3 tbsp of oil for shallow fry.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get 4-5 tsp of coriander powder.
- Make ready 2-3 tsp of amchur powder.
- Make ready 3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 4-5 of green chilli split length wise.
Instructions to make Fish masala fry:
- Shallow fry fish pieces till crispy on all 4sides..
- Mix all dry masala to make a mix powder..
- Then sprinkle this masala mix on fish to coat nice.
- Shallow fry the chilli also.
- Garnish the fish with green chilli and coriander sprigs erve hot..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fish masala fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!