Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi.
it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, boneless chicken tikka handi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have boneless chicken tikka handi using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi:
- Prepare of For marination:.
- Take 2 of chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Get 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Take 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take 1 1/2 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of tikka masala.
- Make ready of For onion paste:.
- Prepare 3 of medium onions sliced.
- Take 2 of tomatoes roughly chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Make ready of For gravy:.
- Take of Onion paste.
- Make ready 1/2 kg of yogurt.
- Get 1 of tea cup water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cream.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 6 of green chillies.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of crush coriander.
- Get of For garnish:.
- Get 1 handful of fresh chopped coriander.
- Get 1 handful of julienne cut ginger.
Steps to make Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi:
- In a big mixing bowl add the chicken cubes and all the ingredients for marination and mix well..
- Now in a wok add 1/4 cup oil and sliced onions and fry till golden brown. Now add the tomatoes and water and blend nicely to make a paste. Set aside..
- Now add some oil for deep frying the chicken cubes. Fry a few pieces at a time. Remove as soon as colour changes. Set aside..
- In the same wok add 2 tbsp oil and ginger garlic paste and sauté e for 30 seconds. Then add the green chillies and sauté..
- Now add the fried chicken cubes and leftover marination. Then add the onion paste and mix well..
- Now add the yogurt, spices and water. Mix nicely and allow to cook on low flame for 5 minutes..
- Now add the cream and 1/4 cup oil used to fry the chicken. Mix and cook for 2 minutes on low flame..
- Garnish with some fresh coriander and ginger. Serve with hot parathas..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food boneless chicken tikka handi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!