Vegetarian Cap Cay. Cap cay is Indonesian food that is from the influence of Chinese food. Indonesian people already adapt this recipe and is eaten everywhere throughout Indonesia by everybody, not only by Indonesian Chinese. Cap Chay is a stir-fried medley vegetable with some meat and/or seafood with thick gravy.
Sekalain aku pesan Cap Cay Jowo favoritku. Tapi eh ternyata kok rasanya nggak seperti biasa yo.huhu.jadi kuciwa. Indonesian Capcay is also perfect for vegetarian.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegetarian cap cay. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Cap Cay is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Vegetarian Cap Cay is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Cap cay is Indonesian food that is from the influence of Chinese food. Indonesian people already adapt this recipe and is eaten everywhere throughout Indonesia by everybody, not only by Indonesian Chinese. Cap Chay is a stir-fried medley vegetable with some meat and/or seafood with thick gravy.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetarian cap cay using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Cap Cay:
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 cm of ginger, minced or smashed.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of carrot, thinly sliced at an angle.
- Get 100 gr of broccoli.
- Make ready 100 gr of baby bok choy.
- Take 1/4 of red bell pepper.
- Get 1/4 of yellow bell pepper.
- Take 1/4 of orange bell pepper.
- Get 1 of tomato, divide into 8.
- Take 100 gr of button mushroom (you can also use shiitake mushroom or oyster mushroom).
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of mushroom sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- Make ready 75 ml of water.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Get 2 teaspoons of corn starch mixed with a little water.
Cap cay biasanya saya masak di akhir minggu, sekalian ngebersihin kulkas siap untuk belanjaan baru di akhir pekan. Dissolve the cornstarch into the fish sauce in a small bowl. Stir into the cap cai along with the oyster sauce, sugar, and pepper; stir until thickened. Odkryj Seafood Cap Cay Healthy Vegetarian Chinese stockowych obrazów w HD i miliony innych beztantiemowych zdjęć stockowych, ilustracji i wektorów w kolekcji Shutterstock.
Steps to make Vegetarian Cap Cay:
- Cut broccoli and baby bok choy. Put them into boiling water for 1 minute. Set aside..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat. Sauté the garlic and ginger until fragrant..
- Add the carrot. Stir until the carrot half cooked..
- Add mushroom sauce, tomato ketchup, and water. Bring it to boil..
- Add button mushrooms, broccoli, red, yellow, and orange bell peppers, baby bok choy, and tomato. Cook for about 30 seconds..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add cornstarch mixture. Stir until the sauce thickened. Serve warm with white rice. Enjoy! 😋.
Top view portrait of healthy vegetarian chinese food cap cay. To make it vegetarian, you Semarangese Cap Cay Cap cay is stir fry vegetable dish originally from China however it is become common and popular food in Many cap cay add with meat, meet ball, seafood but if you are vegetarian then ask for no meet, seafood. Resep Cap-cay Sayuran, Praktis dan Menyehatkan. Simpan ke bagian favorit Tersimpan di bagian Resep cap-cay sayuran ini dibuat sedemikian rupa sehingga cocok tersaji dan dimakan begitu saja atau dengan.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegetarian cap cay recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!