Ragi Fish Kofta 😋💁🏻♀️.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ragi fish kofta 😋💁🏻♀️. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ragi Fish Kofta 😋💁🏻♀️ is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Ragi Fish Kofta 😋💁🏻♀️ is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have ragi fish kofta 😋💁🏻♀️ using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ragi Fish Kofta 😋💁🏻♀️:
- Make ready 250 gms of Basa/Bhetki Fillets: Boneless: Boiled & Mashed.
- Make ready To Taste of Salt.
- Get 3/4-1 Cup of Ragi Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Onion: Finely Chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green Chillies: Finely Chopped.
- Get 2 tbsps of Tomato Ketchup.
- Get 1-2 tsp of Black Peppercorns: Freshly Cracked.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Fish Masala: I’ve used a Store bought one.
- Take 1-2 tbsps of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Get 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1.5 tbsps of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Coriander Leaves: Finely Chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cooking Oil: For Shallow Frying the Koftas.
- Get 3 tbsps of Cooking Oil: For Cooking the Curry.
- Get Handful of Garnish: Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black Peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water (RT).
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1 pinch of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black Peppercorns: Freshly Cracked.
- Take 1 Cup of Bread Crumbs or As Required.
Steps to make Ragi Fish Kofta 😋💁🏻♀️:
- First up: Marinate the Fish Fillets in a mixing bowl- With Lemon Juice, black peppers, turmeric & red chilli powder, cover & set aside for about 3-4 hrs time & then pressure cook the same with 1-2 whistles & strain & mash it well..
- Pound/Grind the Onions, Ginger, Garlic & Green Chillies altogether…Heat up a kadhai/frying pan with the oil, over the medium flame- Add in the pounded ingredients, sauté until translucent & raw smell goes off..
- Once done: Add in the coarsely mashed fish into it & sauté until well combined & cooked properly- Add in the Ragi Flour at this point- Give it all a really good mix until nicely combined..
- Turn off the flame & allow it cool down a bit & then roll it out into your palms to form the Koftas, place them onto a plate/dish..
- Once all are shaped: Roll them into the batter of the Cornflour/Egg Slurry & then into the Bread Crumbs to retain its crispiness well.
- Refrigerate them for at least 30 mins time, before shallow frying them. Heat up a frying pan/wok/kadhai: Add in the measured/sufficient oil for the frying purpose, over the medium flame..
- Now, drop down the Koftas into it in batches & fry them evenly until crispy golden brown. Strain & transfer them into a plate/dish, lined up with a kitchen towel to soak the excess oil off it..
- Fry all the Koftas, like so & dish out- set aside a few from the same to prepare the KOFTA CURRY 🍛 for anyone else who does like so in your family & keep the rest simply the dry & crispy fried ones for yourself, if you’d like to have it such- (since I love it that way)..
- Heat up a frying pan: Prepare the gravy of the Kofta Curry as any other similar curries, we do usually make…to add to its richness & creaminess, add in some whisked plain curd & finish it off with some freshly whipped cream, ghee & Garam Masala Powder..
- Our RAGI-FISH KOFTAS are ready to be served now, piping hot.😋 RELISH THE DELISH 💁🏻♀️.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ragi fish kofta 😋💁🏻♀️ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!