Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips. Siri's crispy and cheesy Parmesan and garlic lavash flatbreads are easy to throw together last-minute. I love to keep lavash on hand for cocktail parties and snacking. This is the quickest recipe to throw together last-minute.
In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. These are a great low-carb snack option that can satisfy a craving for potato chips or other salty snacks. Not a fan of yellow squash?
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, baked garlic parmesan lavash flatbread chips. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Siri's crispy and cheesy Parmesan and garlic lavash flatbreads are easy to throw together last-minute. I love to keep lavash on hand for cocktail parties and snacking. This is the quickest recipe to throw together last-minute.
Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked garlic parmesan lavash flatbread chips using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips:
- Make ready 1 pack of lavash flatbread.
- Take of Cooking oil spray.
- Get of Grated parmesan.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Seasoning Salt.
Now … The smell from the garlic and Parmesan will start to permeate the rest of your house and as soon as you pull that baking sheet out of the oven I KNOW you will have a hard time waiting till they cool down. Diethood » Recipes » Appetizers » Garlic Parmesan Yellow Squash Chips. As long as we're being open… I'm desperately in love with these Garlic Parmesan Yellow Squash Chips. Whenever I make this recipe, I eat half of the batch before I get a chance to serve it.
Instructions to make Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray the bottom of a cookie sheet lightly with cooking oil spray..
- Next, cut the lavash bread into triangle sections and lay them in a flat layer on the cookie sheet. Spray a thin layer of cooking spray across the tops of the triangle pieces..
- Then, Sprinkle and season to taste with parmesan, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and seasoning salt. (I dont always, but this time I also added ground Italian Herbs!😍).
- Bake for about 10 mins on each side. (Adding a little more spray and seasoning when you flip them.) Or dont flip them at all! Chips will be done when they start to brown around the edges and the parmesan begins to brown. 👍👍.
- These went perfect with my cayenne lime guacamole and the salsa we had! Yum!.
- I accidentally burned one of the batches of chips and turned them dark brown. However, I found they were still very delicious with this spicy sriracha tuna fish dip that I made, and We ate them Also! 🥰.
Baked Lemon Herb Parmesan Crusted Salmon Recipe. Easy Garlic Parmesan Keto Biscuits Recipe (Gluten-Free). Baby Kale Avocado Salad These parmesan and cheddar cheese chips have been the perfect low carb snack solution. You need just three ingredients, which you probably already have. A healthy Kale Chips recipe made with garlic and parmesan seasoned kale that's baked in the oven.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food baked garlic parmesan lavash flatbread chips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!