Achar Gosht. Achar Gosht Masala Recipe – How to make commercial Achar Gosht Masala in urdu hindi • BaBa Food RRC. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Try our recipe and you will love it. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe: https.
Achaar gosht has a very spicy and sour taste. It is prepared when meat is cooked with tomatoes, yoghurt and all. Achar Gosht recipe with step by step photos and video is a deliciously spiced mutton achari dish Freshly ground masala paste is added to the mutton and fried again.
it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, achar gosht. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Achar Gosht Masala Recipe – How to make commercial Achar Gosht Masala in urdu hindi • BaBa Food RRC. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Try our recipe and you will love it. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe: https.
Achar Gosht is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Achar Gosht is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook achar gosht using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Achar Gosht:
- Make ready 1 kg of Mutton(small pieces).
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Yogurt.
- Take 1 cup of Tomato Paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger & Garlic Paste.
- Take of Red Chilli Powder.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 50 g of Green Chilli.
- Get 3/4 cup of Cooking Oil.
- Take of Achar Masala.
- Take of Kalunji.
- Make ready of Saunf.
- Get 1 tsp of Zeera.
- Make ready of Methi Seeds.
This achar gosht recipe is a. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. This achar then gave birth to achar gosht. What served as an accompaniment to the main dish at Maintaining a high heat, pour in yogurt bringing achar gosht to a boil.
Steps to make Achar Gosht:
- Marinate meat with ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and yogurt for 2 hours..
- Heat the oil, add meat and fry till oil separate from masala..
- Add sufficient water, cook on low heat till meat is tender..
- Grind Achaar Masala and mix in it 1 tsp salt.
- Slit Green Chillies from one side in length, take out seeds and stuff with Ground Achaar Masala..
- When water dries from the meat, add tomato paste, arrange stuffed chillies in the centre of the cooked meat and sprinkle rest of Achaar Masala on top and put for Dam on low heat till chillies get tender..
Achar Gosht is a pickle flavored mutton recipe which popular in India & Pakistan. It a very tasty Hot & Sour recipe cooked in spices normally used for making Pickle. Achar gosht curry goes well with rice. Achar gosht is said to be a dish of the northern Punjabi origin with a tangy twist of achaar (pickle and pickle masala) with the richness and nutrition of meat. Achar gosht is prepared usually with beef but.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food achar gosht recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!