Cóctel de camarón mexicano.
Hey everyone, First thing you have to learn is what the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are many fresh and sometimes foreign sounding terms you will see in common recipes. These terms may mean the difference in recipe failure or success. You ought to be able to detect a fantastic section in virtually any inclusive cook book that explains the different definitions for unfamiliar terminology. If you’re not absolutely certain what is meant by”folding at the eggs” it is in your best interests to look it up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cóctel de camarón mexicano. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cóctel de camarón mexicano is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cóctel de camarón mexicano is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cóctel de camarón mexicano using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cóctel de camarón mexicano:
- Take 700 grams of Shrimp.
- Make ready 1 of Red onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh key lime juice.
- Take 3 of Roman tomatoes.
- Take 1 of cucumber.
- Get 3 of stock of celery.
- Prepare 2 liter of Clamato (or similar tomato and clam juice).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 of avocadoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of fried plantain chips.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1 of jalapeño.
Steps to make Cóctel de camarón mexicano:
- Cook shrimp and the set under cold water to cool off.
- Meanwhike , dice the onion and throw in a very large bowl.
- Squeeze lime on top of onion until onion is emerged. Add a couple dashes of salt.
- Dice tomato, cucumber and celery and add to bowl. Mince cilantro and add to bowl..
- Dice jalapeño and avocado finely and set aside separately.
- Dice and add shrimp, ketchup, and clamato to bowl. Stir until combined. This is more like a ceviche than anything else.
- Stir in avocado.
- Add jalapeño, salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve in bowls and crush plantain chips on top.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cóctel de camarón mexicano recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!