Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, smoked rib-eye over mustard sauce, loaded smashed potatoes, and cucumber salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have smoked rib-eye over mustard sauce, loaded smashed potatoes, and cucumber salad using 23 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad:
- Take of Whole Boneless Rib-eye.
- Take 2.5-3 lb of Whole Boneless Rib-eye, more is okay because you came make sandwiches or use for other meals later).
- Make ready of Salt, to season.
- Get of Pepper, to season.
- Prepare of Special Blend of seasoning (feel free to try your own blend).
- Take of Smashed Loaded Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb. of baby potatoes.
- Get of kosher salt.
- Get 1/4 c. of melted butter.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Make ready 2 c. of shredded Cheddar.
- Prepare 10 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Take of Sour cream, for serving, if desired.
- Make ready of Cucumber Salad.
- Take 1/3 c. of rice vinegar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Make ready 1/4 of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare of Mustard Sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Make ready 100 g of Light Sour Cream.
- Take to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Steps to make Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad:
- For the Rib-eye:.
- Get the Rib-eye to room temp, trim off any excess fat you wish to remove, and pat dry with paper towel. Combine Salt, Pepper and and dry rub seasoning you may have chosen and liberally (as in a lot) rub all over the meat on all sides. Don’t be afraid to load it up as it will create a beautiful crust..
- Preheat smoker or traeger to 220°. Place rib-eye in and let it be for about 3hrs. Check temp and let it smoke longer (15min intervals) if not at 140° internal temp..
- Let rest about 15min before carving. I used a meat slicer..
- For the Smashed Loaded Potatoes:.
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with two inches of water. Season with salt..
- Bring to a boil and boil until tender, 15 minutes. Drain until cool enough to handle..
- Transfer potatoes to a baking sheet. Pour over melted butter, garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Toss until totally combined..
- Using the bottom of a small glass or jar, smash potatoes into flat patties..
- Bake until crispy, 20 to 25 minutes more..
- Top with cheddar and bake until melted, 3 minutes more..
- Top with cooked bacon, green onions, and sour cream (if using) and serve..
- For the Cucumber Salad:.
- In a small bowl, combine the rice vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, crushed red pepper, and salt. Set the dressing aside..
- Peel and slice the cucumber using your favorite method (see photos below for my technique). Place the sliced cucumbers in a large bowl..
- Chop the peanuts into smaller pieces. Slice the green onions..
- Add the peanuts, green onions, and dressing to the sliced cucumbers. Stir to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat. Give the salad a brief stir before serving to redistribute the dressing and flavors..
- For the Mustard Sauce:.
- Mix Dijon Mustard and Sour Cream in a saucepan and heat gently until simmering. Season to taste and serve..
- Plate accordingly, serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food smoked rib-eye over mustard sauce, loaded smashed potatoes, and cucumber salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!