Baked Tuna loaf.
Hey everyone, The first thing which you want to understand is the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are many new and sometimes foreign sounding terms that you may see in common recipes. These terms may mean that the difference in recipe failure or success. You should be able to locate a fantastic section in virtually any inclusive cookbook which explains the different definitions for unknown terminology. If you aren’t absolutely sure what is meant by”folding in the eggs” it really is in your interests to look this up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked tuna loaf. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Tuna loaf is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Baked Tuna loaf is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked tuna loaf using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Tuna loaf:
- Prepare of loaf mixture.
- Make ready 15 oz of canned tuna in spring water.
- Take 1 tbsp of dill infused oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of seasoned panko bread crumbs.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of crushed potato chips plain.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/2 large of onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sage.
- Get 1 tsp of rosemary oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seasoned panko breadcrumbs.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Steps to make Baked Tuna loaf:
- Mix all the ingredients for the loaf and mix together https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340059-dill-infused-oil https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337715-rosemary-infused-oil.
- Mix the topping ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
- In a baking pan spray with nonstick spray add the loaf mixture add topping ingredients to top bake for 40-50 minutes till done let sit 5-7 minutes then slice and serve.
- Nattesjel's recipe inspired me to make this version of her recipe she has graciously allowed me to modify from her recipe many thanks to her https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354196-tuna-loaf.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked tuna loaf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!