Fish Paratha Machher Porota. Malabar porota (Kerala)(popular version pronounced “porotta”). Lachha paratha – tandoori (Punjabi in origin. Round in shape with multiple layers traditionally prepared in a tandoor).
Paratha, parauntha, palata, porota, forota, farata, parontay, prontha. A paratha is a flatbread that originated in the Indian subcontinent. It is still prevalent throughout Pakistan, India and Burma, where wheat is grown and is the traditional staple of the area..porota
it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fish paratha machher porota. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Malabar porota (Kerala)(popular version pronounced “porotta”). Lachha paratha – tandoori (Punjabi in origin. Round in shape with multiple layers traditionally prepared in a tandoor).
Fish Paratha Machher Porota is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fish Paratha Machher Porota is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fish paratha machher porota using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Paratha Machher Porota:
- Prepare 250 gm of Rohu/Katla/Basa Fish (Fillet/Boneless/De-Boned at Home itself).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of White Vinegar.
- Get 300 gm of Water (To Boil the Fish).
- Prepare 3 of Boiled Potatoes (Medium).
- Make ready 1 of Onions Finely Chopped.
- Take 2 of Green Chillies Finely Chopped.
- Get 10-12 of Garlic cloves Finely Chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger Finely Chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
- Make ready To Taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Freshly Chopped Coriander leaves.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Nutmeg Powder.
- Take 3 Cups of Maida/all-purposeflour (Can mix both Maida & Wheat Flour in the ratio of 1:1).
- Prepare as needed of Cooking Oil/Ghee (For Frying the Parathas).
- Take 2 tbsp of Desi Ghee For the Moyan.
Paratha is usually called as parota over here. The Parata they make is entirely different there are so many methods in doing that,they will just throw the dough in air to make. This is Egg Paratha means paratha made with egg,spices & maida. This is a very healthy & tasty breakfast for them who are really bored with their regular breakfast with Cuisine : Bengali.
Steps to make Fish Paratha Machher Porota:
- Soak the Fish in White Vinegar & Salt for at least 3 hrs time or better- if it’s overnight & then put 1-2 whistles to it in a pressure cooker & drain the excess water (if any).
- Now in a chopper machine/mixer blender jar: put the steamed fish (roughly crumbled in hands), onions, chillies, ginger, garlic, salt, coriander leaves, boiled potatoes- everything together except the turmeric powder & red chilli powder & the garam masala and bhuna Masala Powder & blend well to a smooth/coarse paste (Any).
- Now, in a frying pan over a low-medium heat- sauté this paste by adding at this point, the turmeric & red chilli powder & the bhuna masala & garam masala powders and keep sautéing it for about 20 mins time or until it takes out the entire raw smell of the contents.
- Allow it to cool down a bit… Meanwhile, prepare the dough for the parathas by adding the ghee moyan & 2 tsps salt to it & prepare a dough for any normal parathas (just that the dough-lets for making these Fish Stuffed Parathas will be doubled in size than the normal ones) but before preparing it, set it aside for at least 30 mins time.
- Now, roll out two pieces of Roundish or even Triangular base out of the prepared dough & fill in the stuffings into one & cover the same with the other & then, gently roll it out very carefully as the raw parathas at this point are extremely soft and will tend to come out of the sides, while rolling out- if not done gently & carefully.
- Now, fry the parathas- one by one according to your choicest shapes and sizes with desi ghee that adds onto it's extra flavours Serve it absolutely hot onto your platters with your desirable salads or raita.
Bengali Fish Chop Or Machher Chop. Malabar porota (Kerala)(popular version pronounced “porotta”). Lachha paratha – tandoori (Punjabi in origin. Round in shape with multiple layers traditionally prepared in a tandoor). Dhakai Paratha or Dhakai Porota is famous Bengali streetfood from Dhaka, Bangladesh.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fish paratha machher porota recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!