Chicken bhindi karahi.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken bhindi karahi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken bhindi karahi is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken bhindi karahi is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken bhindi karahi using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken bhindi karahi:
- Prepare of Chicken 1cup boneless.
- Get 1 cup of Bhindi.
- Get of Tomatos 3 chopped.
- Get of Onions 1large chopped.
- Make ready 4,5 cloves of Garlic.
- Get of Ginger.
- Prepare of Oil½cup.
- Prepare of Salt1table spoon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Red chilli powder.
- Make ready of Haldi1table spoon.
- Make ready 2 of Green chillis.
Instructions to make Chicken bhindi karahi:
- Oil ko medium flame pr rakh dain is my half onions daal Kar narum Kar lain.per is my chicken add Karain or brown honay tak pakain.per is my half salt, Half red chilli powder, Half haldi ki table spoon daal kar,adhy tomatoes daal Kar achi tarhan bhoon lain..
- Dosri taraf pan my Thora sa oil daal ka bhindi ko bhoon lain,per is my baki bacha onion dalin,jab onion narum ho Jain tu is my salt, red chilli powder,haldi, green chillis daal Kar baki ka tomato bi daal dain..
- Is masaly ko bhoon lain or per chicken ka salan is my mix Kar dain oper sy bareek Kati garlic sy garnish karain..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken bhindi karahi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!