Coconut Crusted Chicken.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, coconut crusted chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut Crusted Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Coconut Crusted Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have coconut crusted chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Crusted Chicken:
- Prepare 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into smaller pieces (you can also use tenderloins).
- Take 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Take splash of coconut milk (optional…regular cow's milk works just as well).
- Get 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- Take 1/4 cup of oil (vegetable or coconut).
Instructions to make Coconut Crusted Chicken:
- You'll need 3 separate shallow bowls. In the first, place the flour. In the second, place the eggs and splash of coconut milk. In the third, place the panko and coconut. Have a separate plate set to the side..
- Dredge the chunks of chicken first in the flour, then the egg wash, and lastly in the panko and coconut mixture. Place the coated pieces into the separate plate..
- Time saving tip: You can get the chicken ready a few hours in advance and keep covered in the fridge until ready to cook..
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Line a large baking pan with foil and set aside..
- Heat oil in a skillet. Once heated, place chicken chunks about 4 or 5 at a time in the skillet..
- You just want to brown the outside so they'll be nice and crispy…but don't worry about the chicken being cooked through just yet. Allow to cook on one side for 2 or so minutes, then flip and cook on the oposite side for another 2 minutes, until both sides are just golden brown..
- Once both sides of the chicken are golden, place them on the prepared pan. Once you have browned all the chicken, place the pan in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked through..
- Serve immediately and refrigerate any leftovers. To reheat leftovers, preheat the oven to 350 F. Cook the chicken just 5-10 minutes…just long enough to heat it through. Do not recommend using the microwave, as the chicken will not be crispy..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food coconut crusted chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!