Turkey & veggie chili.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, turkey & veggie chili. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey & veggie chili is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Turkey & veggie chili is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook turkey & veggie chili using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey & veggie chili:
- Take 1 of zucchini, sliced.
- Make ready 1 of onion, diced.
- Take 4-6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- Get 2-3 handfuls of spinach, chopped.
- Get 1 jar (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of black beans, drained & rinsed.
- Make ready 1 can of kidney beans, drained & rinsed.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Get 2 tsp of oregano.
- Make ready to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of avocado, diced.
- Take to taste of Shredded cheese.
- Make ready pieces of Tortilla chips, broken into small.
- Prepare to taste of Sour cream.
- Get of Chicken stock (optional).
Steps to make Turkey & veggie chili:
- In a large pot, heat about 2-3 tbsp olive oil. Add onion and zucchini and cook until almost done..
- Add chili powder, cumin and garlic, stir well and cook for just a couple minutes to release flavors..
- Remove onion/zucchini mix and set aside. Add turkey to same pot and cook until browned..
- Add onion/zucchini mixture back to pot. Add tomatoes, black beans, kidney beans, corn, spinach, oregano and salt & pepper. Stir well..
- If chili doesn't look soupy enough (not enough liquid) add some chicken stock until desired consistency is reached. Note: be careful not to add too much as chili gets more soupy as it cooks..
- Bring to a boil, then turn heat down to low, cover and cook for 20 minutes..
- Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado and tortilla chips..
- All done! Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food turkey & veggie chili recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!