Not So Taco Tuesday.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, not so taco tuesday. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Not So Taco Tuesday is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Not So Taco Tuesday is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook not so taco tuesday using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Not So Taco Tuesday:
- Make ready 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Take of Rice.
- Take 1/2 of Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of Freshly squeezed lime.
- Prepare 1 of Taco sauce ( any of your kind ).
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado.
- Take 1 of Romain lettuce.
- Make ready 1 of Hot sauce.
- Make ready of Tostitos chips.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Any shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Not So Taco Tuesday:
- Pre heat your pot , add your beef when ready . Season with salt and pepper..
- Add chopped green pepper and red onion. Freshly squeeze your lime and add two table spoons for more flavor ..
- Add hot sauce to your taste and the taco sauce and let that cook..
- In a separate pot make you ordinary white rice.
- Grab your tomato cut them into slices and your avocado as well season with salt and pepper.
- When serving don't forget to put your lettuce leafs one buy one and than add your rice meat ,tostito chips ,shredded cheese and your sour cream to top it off . Enjoy !.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food not so taco tuesday recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!