Zuppa di Cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup.
Hello everybody, The first thing which you want to master is what the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are many new and at times foreign sounding terms that you will see in recipes that are common. These terms may mean that the gap in recipe failure or success. You need to find a way to find a good section in virtually any inclusive cook book that explains different definitions for unknown terminology. If you aren’t absolutely sure what is meant with”folding into the eggs” it is in your best interests to check it up. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, zuppa di cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Zuppa di Cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Zuppa di Cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have zuppa di cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zuppa di Cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup:
- Get 800 g of mussels.
- Get 1 tin of chickpeas – drained.
- Take Clove of garlic.
- Get 200 ml of veg stock.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of passata sauce.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take of Small glass of white wine.
- Make ready of Parsley to serve.
Steps to make Zuppa di Cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup:
- Firstly, wash the mussels, removing the beard. Then place in a large pan. Cover and heat on medium until they open and release their water. Drain and cool. Shell the mussels keeping some whole.
- Make the stock. Heat oil in a pan and gently cook the garlic for about 2 minutes, then remove it. Add the drained chickpeas and turn up the heat to medium. Now add the wine and let it evaporate.
- Add the stock, passata and simmer on low for about 5 minutes. Now remove half the sauce and blend separately using a hand blender until smooth. Now add it back in.
- Stir and mix well. Add the mussels and simmer for another 3-4 minutes until heated through. Serve with fresh parsley and crusty bread.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food zuppa di cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!