Mike's Classic Lobster Rolls.
it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's classic lobster rolls. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Classic Lobster Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mike's Classic Lobster Rolls is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mike's classic lobster rolls using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Classic Lobster Rolls:
- Make ready of Lobster Meat Mixture.
- Make ready 4 of Or 5 [4 oz] Lobster Tails [depending upon how rich you want your sandwiches].
- Prepare 1 packages of 20 oz Imitation Crab Meat.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Real Mayonnaise [+ additional as per your taste].
- Take 1/2 cup of Celery With Leaves.
- Take 1/4 cup of Chopped Chives.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Fresh Parsley [packed].
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Real Butter.
- Take of Bread.
- Make ready 2 packages of King's Hawaiian Rolls [12 count per bag or mini rolls 6 count].
- Make ready 1 stick of Real Salted Butter [optional].
- Take 1 of Bottle Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Toppings – Garnishments – Sides.
- Make ready 3 cup of Shredded Iceberg Lettuce.
- Take 1 large of Bag Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
- Get 4 large of Dill Pickle Quartered Spears.
- Take 1 tub of Fresh Guacamole.
- Get 1 dash of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Get 1 dash of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 dash of Celery Salt.
Instructions to make Mike's Classic Lobster Rolls:
- Add everything in the, “Lobster Meat Mixture,” category except for the lobster in a large bowl and mix well. You will need more mayo than is called for. Tablespoon by tablespoon add more mayonnaise until it reaches the creamy consistency you desire. I usually add 3 additional tablespoons..
- De-thaw your lobster tails in water if frozen. Do not steam/boil/cook frozen..
- Once thawed, cut the underside of your lobster tails lengthwise and remove meat. Rinse lobster meat and discard anything you deem undesirable..
- Fill 1-1/2″ of water and 2 tablespoons butter in a pot with a tight fitting lid. Bring to a boil and add lobster meat. Reduce heat to low and simmer/steam lobster meat for 5 to 6 minutes..
- Once cooked, place on plate to cool. Chop lobster meat and add to lobster meat mixture and mix. Place in fridge until fully chilled..
- Carefully tear 4 lengthwise rolls from the other 8. Then another 4 lengthwise rolls from the 8. This will leave you with 3 long sweet sub rolls each consisting of 4 mini rolls. Note: There are also King's Hawaiian Mini Sub Rolls available now that come in packs of 6 and are pre-split. I've used those in the photo below. You can find these rolls in the deli section of your local supermarket..
- Carefully slice lengthwise down the side of your roll [if using the 12 pack] to create an opening for your lobster meat without cutting it completely in half..
- You can use these rolls as they are or butter and sear them in a hot pan. If I sear them, I lightly butter the rolls and lightly sprinkle with garlic powder..
- Smear a layer of guacamole on one side of your roll. Add shredded lettuce and pile on your lobster meat mixture. Sprinkle liberally with Old Bay Seasoning and a pinch of Celery Salt. Also, add a long, thin dill pickle spear at the top of sandwich and serve with Salt & Vinegar Chips to cut some of the richness..
- To reduce the overall carbs, you can use low carb bread and omit the guacamole..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's classic lobster rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!