Shinwari Chicken Karahi.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, shinwari chicken karahi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shinwari Chicken Karahi is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Shinwari Chicken Karahi is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have shinwari chicken karahi using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shinwari Chicken Karahi:
- Get 1 kg of chicken boneless.
- Make ready 1 cup of oil.
- Get 6 of tomatoes (cut in halves).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chillies (chopped).
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of roasted cumin seeds (crushed).
- Get 1 tsp of roasted coriander (crushed).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Take of For Garnish.
- Make ready 2 of chillies (cut in halves).
- Get 1 of tomato (cut in round shape).
- Prepare 1 slice of ginger (cuts in thin shape).
Steps to make Shinwari Chicken Karahi:
- Take a pan add oil and heat up. Put chicken and cook until colour slightly change..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes or it's colour change to light brown..
- Now slow the flame and put tomatoes in a way that it's open side is towards chicken. Cover it for 5-10 minutes..
- Now remove the skin of tomatoes. Then put tomatoes in one side and mash it. Mix chicken and tomatoes and cook it on high flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Add green chillies, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, black pepper, and mix it well..
- Now add yoghurt, half cup water, cover it and cook for 5-8 minutes..
- Remove the cover and cook on high flame for 5 minutes..
- Yummiest 😋 Shinwari Chicken Karahi is ready. Garnish with tomato, chillies and ginger..
- Now it's ready to serve 😋..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food shinwari chicken karahi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!