Chef Zee's Cuban Sandwiches.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chef zee's cuban sandwiches. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chef Zee's Cuban Sandwiches is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chef Zee's Cuban Sandwiches is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chef zee's cuban sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chef Zee's Cuban Sandwiches:
- Make ready 1 of Portuguese roll.
- Take 2 slices of deli ham.
- Get 1 slice of good quality swiss cheese.
- Take 1-2 tbs of yellow mustard.
- Take 4-5 of pickle slices.
- Take Handful of left over pernil (I do have a recipe).
- Prepare of Butter.
Steps to make Chef Zee's Cuban Sandwiches:
- Butter your George Foreman grill or panini press. Spread mustard on both sides of bread. Assemble sandwich: ham, cheese, pernil than pickles..
- Close sandwich & spread a little butter on bread. Close sandwich maker & close to your liking. Cut in half & enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chef zee's cuban sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!