Honey and Orange Chicken with Sweet Potato.
Hey everyone, The first thing you have to master is what the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are lots of new and at times foreign sounding terms you will see in common recipes. These terms may mean that the difference in recipe failure or success. You should be able to discover a good section in virtually any inclusive cookbook which explains the different definitions for unknown terminology. If you aren’t absolutely certain what’s meant by”folding at the eggs” it is in your best interests to check it up. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, honey and orange chicken with sweet potato. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Honey and Orange Chicken with Sweet Potato is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Honey and Orange Chicken with Sweet Potato is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have honey and orange chicken with sweet potato using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey and Orange Chicken with Sweet Potato:
- Get 1 of chicken breast.
- Get 3 of sweet potatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 of oranges.
- Make ready 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 6 of green beans.
- Make ready handful of pecans.
Instructions to make Honey and Orange Chicken with Sweet Potato:
- Cube the sweet potatoes and boil them, but do not let them go to soft..
- Prepare the marinade by whisking the soy sauce and honey together and, after peeling the oranges (keep the peelings), squeeze as much of the juice from them as possible into the honey-soy mix, then add the rest of the orange segments to the mix as well and whisk thoroughly..
- Now fry the chicken strips in a pan for 5-10 minutes, until the chicken is no longer pink inside..
- Once the potatoes are done, add them to the pan, along with the chopped onion, garlic and green beans and keep stirring..
- Cook these out until the onions have gone soft then add the marinade and orange peels from before and cook for about 15 minutes until the marinade has started to thicken and a sauce has formed..
- Remove the peels and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food honey and orange chicken with sweet potato recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!