Chips Masala. Hello there this is how I make my Chips Masala. If you love it spicy please be free to add some Chili. See recipes for Chips masala, Simple homemade chips masala too.
The masala coats the chips perfectly and its the best dish to create for those quick lunches. Kenyan Masala Chips. featured in Fries Around the World. Kiano Moju, Matthew Johnson & Alix Add the garam masala, turmeric, and cumin.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chips masala. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chips Masala is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chips Masala is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hello there this is how I make my Chips Masala. If you love it spicy please be free to add some Chili. See recipes for Chips masala, Simple homemade chips masala too.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chips masala using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chips Masala:
- Get 1 kg of Potatoes.
- Make ready 1 of bell pepper, Onion, bay leaf and Green chilli.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, ginger powder and All spice mixture.
- Make ready 2 large of Tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Afghan red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Get 1 of enough vegetable oil to fry chips.
- Prepare of salt.
Masala chips are best served straight away. You can reheat them on a baking tray, but they're not nearly as good as fresh. It's a super quick recipe too, so there's no need to make ahead. Kenyan masala chips are crispy, spicy, and saucy as the masala is made to coat the chips perfectly.
Steps to make Chips Masala:
- Slice potatoes into chips and fry. Set aside.
- Sautee onions garlic green chilli and all the spices for 5 minutes…then add diced tomatoes and stir.
- As the sauce thickens add the lime juice and salt plus the chips and mix well… cook for another 5 minutes or until the sauce glazes the chips..
- Serve with shredded cabbage topped with garlic mayo….or French toast and sausages.
Chips masala goes down well with a barbecue roast and a cold soda. The ultimate recipe for Masala Chips & Vegan Avocado Mayo. Made from homemade chips and the perfect blend of Indian-style masalas. These fries/chips are a speciality in most parts of Kenya. The recipe takes your normal average plate of fries to a whole other level.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chips masala recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!