Handi Mutton/Pahadi Mutton.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, handi mutton/pahadi mutton. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Handi Mutton/Pahadi Mutton is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Handi Mutton/Pahadi Mutton is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have handi mutton/pahadi mutton using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Handi Mutton/Pahadi Mutton:
- Prepare of Mutton diced & cleaned.
- Make ready of Curd.
- Prepare of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Make ready of Coriander leaves paste.
- Prepare of Green Chillies slitted.
- Take of Ginger shredded.
- Get of Garlic Whole.
- Take of Onion Medium size Sliced & Fried & Paste.
- Prepare of Cardamom Black.
- Prepare of Cardamom Green.
- Make ready of Cinnamon Stick.
- Make ready of Star Anise.
- Get of Cloves.
- Make ready of Black Peppercorn.
- Get of Cumin Seeds.
- Take of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Coriander Seed Powder.
- Prepare of Garam Masala.
- Take of Mustard Oil Vegetable Oil or.
- Make ready of Flour seal dough to the vessel for cooking.
- Get of Coriander leaves A Finely Chopped for Garnish.
Instructions to make Handi Mutton/Pahadi Mutton:
- Mix all the ingredients in a Handi or Clay Pot or Non-Stick Pot shaped vessel nicely. .
- And keep aside for half an hour to marinate. .
- Once marinated, cover the lid and seal it with the help of flour dough properly, a technique of cooking in steam by not allowing the steam to pass. .
- Place the vessel on low flame for almost 1 hr 30 minutes. Its a slow cooking process. The meat gets cooked in its own steam and juices on a slow fire infusing the flavours and aroma of its own herbs and spices in the meat. Nutrients are not lost in this process and thus the food is nutritious too :).. .
- Once done, let it cool for few minutes and then cut the dough layer. .
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot in same vessel. That's the beauty of this dish :)… Enjoy this delicacy with steamed rice, bread, chapattis or phulkas :).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food handi mutton/pahadi mutton recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!