Bread Chicken Pulao.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bread chicken pulao. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bread Chicken Pulao is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Bread Chicken Pulao is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook bread chicken pulao using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Chicken Pulao:
- Take 8 of Bread slices preferrably brown bread slices.
- Make ready 1 cup of Boneless chicken pieces boiled and shreaded.
- Take 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Take 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare handful of Spring onion chopped.
- Make ready handful of Coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli chopped (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garlic chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Refined oil for cooking.
- Prepare of Lettuce, Coriander, carrot designs for garnishing.
Steps to make Bread Chicken Pulao:
- Cut the bread slices into bite sized pieces..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add the chopped garlic and chilli. When fragrant add onion pieces..
- When the onions are translucent add the bread pieces..
- Add salt, pepper, sauce and coat the bread pieces..
- Now add the chicken and spring onions and mix well..
- Sprinkle Coriander leaves and serve hot..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bread chicken pulao recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!