Chicken Stroganoff w/ White Rice.
it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken stroganoff w/ white rice. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Stroganoff w/ White Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Stroganoff w/ White Rice is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken stroganoff w/ white rice using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Stroganoff w/ White Rice:
- Take 1/2 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken breasts filet.
- Take 200 ml of table cream (media crema).
- Get 150 ml of tomato paste.
- Take 100 grams of champignon mushroom.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- Make ready 3 cup of warm water.
- Take of olive oil.
- Take of potato stick chips.
Instructions to make Chicken Stroganoff w/ White Rice:
- For the rice, pour some olive oil in a warm pan. Add half of your chopped onions (small pieces) and the garlic. Add some pepper..
- Once the onion and garlic get a bit softer, add the rice and stir for a while..
- Pour the water (double the measure of rice) and add salt to your taste. Now, with medium temperature and almost closed pan, cook the rice for about 15 minutes. Tip: don't stir the rice while it is not done. Use a fork to pull the rice a little bit at the center and sides of the pan to check if the water has completely evaporated. (Exact point it should be done)..
- For the chicken stroganoff, start grilling the chicken breast filet chopped as small strips in a separated pan. (We do that because the chicken might release some water during this process, later, we will transfer the chicken strips to another pan, without the liquids)..
- Fry the bigger onion pieces in a big pan. Add salt and pepper to your taste. Transfer the chicken from the other pan to this one to finish cooking..
- Once the chicken is cooked, finalize by adding chopped champignon mushrooms, then the table cream, and, finally, the tomato paste. Tip: Do all that as quickly as possible and with very low heat, otherwise the table cream will lose consistency and become very liquid, instead of creamy..
- Serve it warm, with rice and stick chips..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken stroganoff w/ white rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!