Arroz con habichuelas (Arroz junto).
it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, arroz con habichuelas (arroz junto). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arroz con habichuelas (Arroz junto) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Arroz con habichuelas (Arroz junto) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook arroz con habichuelas (arroz junto) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Arroz con habichuelas (Arroz junto):
- Make ready 3 cup of of medium rice grain (if you use the large grain make sure to add a bit more of water I would say about 1/2 a cup.
- Take 3 cup of of water.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of of “abichuelas rositas” (pink beans).
- Get 2 tbsp of of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of sofrito.
- Get 2 tbsp of of “salsa goya” (not pasta or dip salsa).
- Prepare 2 envelope of of “Zason CON achote”.
- Get 1 tsp of of oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of of parsley.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of of garlic powder.
- Take 1 of Adobo to taste.
Instructions to make Arroz con habichuelas (Arroz junto):
- In a medium large pot pour in the oil, sofrito, salsa, zason, oregano, parsley, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, basil and beans. Let it simmer over medium low fire until its getting bubbly. *Don't let it dry out*.
- Add the rice, water and stir well..
- Add the adobo to taste. With a spoon try someof the water, add enough adobo so the water is on the salty side. *Don't worry the rice wont be salty*.
- Bring everything to a boil over medium high fire (with the lid halfway over the pan). When 80% of the water has evapotated stir the rice..
- Bring down the fire to low and check and stir the rice every 15mns until tender..
- Enjoy! :).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food arroz con habichuelas (arroz junto) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!