Green Mutton Handi.
it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, green mutton handi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green Mutton Handi is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Green Mutton Handi is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook green mutton handi using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Mutton Handi:
- Prepare of mutton.
- Take of medium onion thinly sliced.
- Take of yoghurt.
- Get of cream.
- Make ready of roasted and crushed cumin seeds.
- Prepare of dhaniya powder.
- Get of pisa garam masala.
- Get of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready of oil.
- Get of green chillies.
- Prepare of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of mint leaves.
Steps to make Green Mutton Handi:
- In a pot add oil and fry onions until golden..
- Add ginger garlic paste and meat and fry until changes colour.
- Add 2 cups of water and cover and cook until meat is tendered in approximately 45 minutes..
- Now when the meat is done add yoghurt, salt, dhaniya powder, roasted and crushed zeera, garam masala. Cook for another 5 minutes or until oil separates..
- Separately in a hand blender blend coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies in a little water..
- Add the blended mixture to the curry..
- Add cream to the curry and cook until it thickens to desired consistency..
- Switch off the flame and dish out with peas pilao.
- Enjoy your meal on independence day😍.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food green mutton handi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!