it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, silky carbonara. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Silky Carbonara is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Silky Carbonara is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook silky carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Silky Carbonara:
- Prepare 350 g of fresh fettuccine.
- Get 4 pieces of thick cut smoked bacon.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of large egg yolks.
- Get 2 of large handfuls finely grated parmesan.
- Get 125 ml. of heavy cream.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Silky Carbonara:
- Cook pasta in a pot of salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup of water..
- Mix yolks, 1 handful parmesan and cream in a bowl. Season with salt & pepper..
- Chop bacon into lardons. Place a large pan on medium-high heat. Heat olive oil in oan and cook bacon until dark brown and crispy..
- Add cooked pasta to bacon and remove from heat. Add 1 cup reserved pasta water and toss well..
- Add yolk, parmesan & cream mixture. Toss well. Do not reheat or eggs will scramble..
- Toss in the rest of the parmesan. Season to taste. Serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food silky carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!