Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay). The veggies are stir fried with a simple Asian-style sauce. We absolutely love this dish when we're looking for something light and healthy for dinner. Mustard greens and garlic chives are also delicious additions to an Asian Vegetable Stir Fry.
Learn how to make Stir-Fried Asian Vegetables. Be the first to rate & review! As with most stir-fries I add and delete ingredients depending upon what I have on hand.
it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, asian stir-fried vegetable (capcay). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
The veggies are stir fried with a simple Asian-style sauce. We absolutely love this dish when we're looking for something light and healthy for dinner. Mustard greens and garlic chives are also delicious additions to an Asian Vegetable Stir Fry.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook asian stir-fried vegetable (capcay) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay):
- Make ready 2 of medium size carrots, sliced.
- Take 1 head of cauliflower, cut.
- Take 1 head of brocoli, cut.
- Prepare 2 stalks of spring onion, sliced.
- Take 1 of fillet of chicken breast, sliced/diced.
- Make ready 100 gr of baby corn, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, sliced.
- Make ready 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of corn flour.
- Get pinch of salt & pepper.
This is a good basic veggie stir-fry from Cooking Light. capcay asian asian foods broccoli chinese food closeup cuisine delicious dinner dish food food photography fresh green healthy indonesia indonesian indonesian cuisine indonesian food lunch meal nutrition oyster oyster sauce plate seafood stir stir fried vegetables tasty vegetable vegetables. Asian Vegetable Stir-Fry Noodles are a quick and easy dinner wtih an assortment of vegetables in a homemade stir-fry sauce tossed with noodles. A simple, versatile Asian noodle dish with finely diced vegetables and a sweet and savory sauce. Cap Chay/ Indonesian Stir-fried Vegetable is a stir-fried medley vegetables with some meat and/or seafood with thick gravy.
Instructions to make Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay):
- In a large pan, saute the crushed garlic and sliced red pepper with 2 tbsp olive oil..
- Add sliced chicken, saute until it's cooked through. Add cauliflower and the brocolli and a little bit of water. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes (depending how you like it)..
- Add carrots and baby corn. Stir well. And cook again for another 2 minutes or so. Until everything is almost cooked but still have the crunch..
- Mix corn flour with a little bit of water. And the pour it into the pan, stir well until it thickens..
- Add spring onion, salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve with rice or if you’re on diet, you can just eat it like that..
Marvellina is a food blogger, recipe developer, photographer, and publisher at What To Cook Today. A food blog that brings you tried and true Asian recipes. Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a delicious soy, garlic, ginger sauce. Asian chives, beef, chicken, dried red chili pepper, garlic, ginger, green chili pepper, green onion, ground black pepper, king oyster mushrooms, onion, oyster sauce, pork belly, potato starch, red chili pepper, salt, sesame oil, soy sauce, vegetable oil. I don't know the exact history of this simple dish, but Yasai Itame has been around for many years and it is a common home cooking dish You might see this dish served as Teishoku 定食 (lunch/dinner set) at Japanese diners.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food asian stir-fried vegetable (capcay) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!