Hello everybody, The first thing you have to learn is what the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are many fresh and at times foreign sounding terms you will find in common recipes. These terms can mean that the difference in recipe success or failure. You need to find a way to come across a good section in any inclusive cookbook which explains the different definitions for unfamiliar speech. If you aren’t entirely certain what is meant with”folding at the eggs” it really is in your best interests to check it up. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, achar gosht. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Achar Gosht is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Achar Gosht is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have achar gosht using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Achar Gosht:
- Make ready 1 kg of Beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of Oil.
- Make ready 3 medium of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 small of Onion.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Salt (according to taste).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of Haldi.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of kalongi.
- Take 1 tbsp of Methi Dana.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sonf crushed.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander seeds crushed.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready 4-5 of Green chilli.
- Get small piece of Ginger.
- Prepare of Dhania for garnishing.
Steps to make Achar Gosht:
- Mix crushed sonf, kalongi, crushed Dhania, Methi Dana, salt, red chilli powder, haldi, garam masala all together..
- Take beef in a pot add ginger garlic paste, dahi and half of the mix masala. keep it aside for 15-20 mins..
- On the other side add lemon juice to the remaining mix masala, cut green chillies from center, take the seeds out then fill the masala inside..
- Now put oil in a pot and fry finely chopped onion till golden, then add the beef and cook till tender…. Using pressure cooker… 25-30 mins.
- Then add tomato paste and cook for 10-15 mins..
- Lastly put masala filled green chilli's and cook on low flame for 5 mins…
- Then garnish with dhania and ginger….
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food achar gosht recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!