Renay's *Curry Salmon*.
it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, renay's *curry salmon*. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Renay's *Curry Salmon* is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Renay's *Curry Salmon* is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook renay's *curry salmon* using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Renay's *Curry Salmon*:
- Get of margarine.
- Make ready of curry.
- Get of paprika.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- Get of (4-6) pieces of skinless boneless salmon fillets.
Steps to make Renay's *Curry Salmon*:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- melt margarine in microwave for 20 seconds.
- add curry, paprika and pepper to margarine and mix well.
- spray baking dish with non stick cooking spray and place salmon on the dish to where they are not touching.
- brush each piece of salmon with the curry mix (a lot of it).
- bake on the middle rack of the oven for 30 minutes.
- serve with your choice of vegetables or side dishes and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food renay's *curry salmon* recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!