Sweet Potater tots.
Hey everyone, First thing which you want to learn is the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are lots of fresh and at times foreign sounding terms you will see in common recipes. These terms can mean the gap in recipe success or failure. You ought to be able to come across a good section in virtually any inclusive cook book which explains the different definitions for unknown terminology. If you’re not entirely certain what is meant with”folding in the eggs” it is in your best interests to look this up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sweet potater tots. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potater tots is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Sweet Potater tots is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potater tots using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potater tots:
- Prepare 2 large of Sweet Potatoes.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Take 3/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of Potato Chips.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Sweet Potater tots:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Using a fork, poke holes around the sweet potatoes. Place directly on the rack and bake for 50 minutes..
- In a food processor, turn the chips into very fine crumbs. (I used sweet potato tortilla chips).
- Peel off the skin and mash with the melted butter and parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste (Optional)..
- Wipe down your baking sheet with a paper towel and cooking oil..
- Roll a tablespoon of the mixture into a ball. Roll the ball into the chip crumbs completely covering it..
- Evenly space out the tots on your baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Flip over and bake an additional 15 minutes. If it's not crispy enough, you can broil on high for 3 minutes each side..
- Serve with chipotle mayo dip, or sriracha and ketchup sauce..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet potater tots recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!