Darbari CHEESE Chicken Handi.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, darbari cheese chicken handi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Darbari CHEESE Chicken Handi is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Darbari CHEESE Chicken Handi is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have darbari cheese chicken handi using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Darbari CHEESE Chicken Handi:
- Take 750 grams of Chicken (boneless) *Oil 1/4 cup.
- Get 2 of Onion BAREEK Sliced *2 tsp. Garlic Finely Chopped.
- Get 4 of Tomatoes Chopped *3 tbsp. Coriander Chopped.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp. of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Turmeric powder *2 tbsp. Whole Coriander Seeds Crushed.
- Make ready tsp. of Cumin Powder 1 tsp. Garam Masala Powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of Yogurt *4 tsp. Butter.
- Prepare 1.1 of /2 tsp. Dry Fenugreek Leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Ginger Julienne cut *6 Green Chillies Split.
- Get 2 of ./4 tbsp. Fresh Cream *Salt as Required.
- Get of Cheese grated on top.
Instructions to make Darbari CHEESE Chicken Handi:
- WASHed chicken cubes. Heat a pan add oil..
- Add sliced onions fry until golden brown remove and keep it aside…..
- Then same pan add chopped ginger and garlic, saute for 1 minute…..
- Now add cumin powder, crushed coriander seeds, red chilli powder and turmeric powder mixed in 4. tbsp. water.
- Add in chopped tomatoes and salt, mix well, cover and cook until tomatoes are soft…..
- Tomatoes are cooked well oil separate off the flame and keep the mixture a side..
- Keep handi or a deep karhai on heat and add 4 tbsp butter to this……
- Add chicken to the handi…and yogurt, fried fenugreek leaves, prepared masala and fried onion.
- Mix well and cook until chicken is completely done…..
- Add cream and mix well to combine..
- Garnish with Cheese and green chilie….
- Serve with tandori naan…
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food darbari cheese chicken handi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!