Biggest Loser Pecan-Crusted Chicken.
it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, biggest loser pecan-crusted chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Biggest Loser Pecan-Crusted Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Biggest Loser Pecan-Crusted Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook biggest loser pecan-crusted chicken using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Biggest Loser Pecan-Crusted Chicken:
- Make ready of egg white.
- Prepare of minced pecans toasted.
- Get of parsley.
- Make ready of salt.
- Make ready of chicken breast boneless, skinless.
- Prepare of honey mustard.
Instructions to make Biggest Loser Pecan-Crusted Chicken:
- preheat oven to 350.
- beat egg white in small bowl.
- put pecans parsley and salt in another small bowl mix well then spread the mixture on a sheet of waxed paper.
- dip chicken in egg white then press into nut mixture on one side place side with no nuts on greased baking sheet.
- do the same with the other chicken breast place on baking sheet not touching other breast.
- bake 20min or until no longer pink.
- serve with honey mustard for dipping.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food biggest loser pecan-crusted chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!