Lighter Chicken Caesar Salad.
it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lighter chicken caesar salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lighter Chicken Caesar Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Lighter Chicken Caesar Salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lighter chicken caesar salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lighter Chicken Caesar Salad:
- Prepare 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- Take 5 ml of veg oil.
- Make ready 4 of romaine lettuce.
- Make ready 200 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Take 2 of ciabatta rolls.
- Make ready of Sea salt and ground black pepper to season.
- Take of Dressing.
- Take 8 g of Anchovy fillets.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves peeled and roughly chopped.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Tesco light mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
Steps to make Lighter Chicken Caesar Salad:
- Firstly make the dressing by putting the anchovy fillets and garlic into a pestle and mortar and grounding it into a paste. Add the paste to the mayonnaise and mix together. Carefully add the water a little at a time till you get your required consistency. Cut the chicken breasts into 1cm thick slices, brush the oil over a large non-stick frying pan and cook for 3 minutes, turn the chicken over and cook for another 3 minutes until browned. Make sure the chicken is fully cooked through..
- Arrange the lettuce in a serving bowl or plate, half the cherry tomatoes and scatter over. Slice the ciabatta rolls horizontally through the middle and pop in the toaster, when ready cut them into cubes and add to the salad plate along with the chicken. Drizzle over the dressing and serve while the chicken is still warm. The dressing is very versatile so any leftover can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days and used on other salads… Very thrifty!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food lighter chicken caesar salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!