Boneless mutton handi. Eid Mubarak to All viewers Boneless mutton handi recipe. Свернуть Ещё. Boneless Mutton Masala Handi – Restaurant Style Mutton Recipe by yummy food secrets. Dear viewers, Thanks for watching yummy food secrets videos. try it and.
Boneless Mutton Handi and Summer Fruit Basket – Boneless Mutton Handi – Junaid Younus of Siege band is the guest of the show. Fazila Qazi has shared with us her recipe of b. Then this White Chicken handi recipe here will help you out.
it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, boneless mutton handi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Boneless mutton handi is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Boneless mutton handi is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Eid Mubarak to All viewers Boneless mutton handi recipe. Свернуть Ещё. Boneless Mutton Masala Handi – Restaurant Style Mutton Recipe by yummy food secrets. Dear viewers, Thanks for watching yummy food secrets videos. try it and.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have boneless mutton handi using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Boneless mutton handi:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Mutton.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped onion.
- Take 2 tbs of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Tomatoes 3 chopped.
- Make ready 5 of Green chilli.
- Get 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
- Get 1 tbs of Butter.
- Get 1 cup of Oil.
- Get of Special gram masala 2 tbs.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sabat zeera.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Haldi.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Red chilli.
- Make ready 3 cup of Water.
- Make ready of Dhaniya podina for.
- Make ready of garnishing and 1 🍋.
I added a new taste to the traditional Chicken handi with unique style. Delicious White boneless chicken Karahi is ready to serve. A wide variety of boneless mutton options are available to you, such as part, style. Make Chicken boneless handi with this recipe and enjoy with family.
Steps to make Boneless mutton handi:
- Very first time mutton ko wash kar ke lemon and salt lagake 10 minutes rest dyn.
- After that aik pan m oil gram kryn chopped ki hui onion fry krain and add garlic Ginger paste thora red ho jaye then add all masalas including (special gram masala) like; zeera, dry dhania, dar cheni,black pepper,bhari ilachi,sbz ilachi,badyan, pinch klwanji,jaifal,long jawtri subko piece ke 1 tbs use ho ga 1/2 tbs brown masaly m add krain mean chopped payaz and garlic Ginger paste m😂 ab next.
- Add salt and paper red chilli haldi powder and 2 min bhun ke mutton add kar ke 5 minutes bhuny thora pani add krty jayn achy sy bhoon ke yugret add krain phir bhun lyn phir tomato paste and green chilli paste add krain and bhun ke kuch pani add kar ke gravy bnayn.
- Thora pani add kar ke gravy ke liye dm py rakh dyn medium flame ho pani 1 cup almost thick gravy hony py utar lyn.
- Baqi gram masala sabit zeera dhaniya and kti hui adrak sy gharnish krain uper butter ka piece rakh ke dhak dyn.
- After 5 minutes check krain mazydar Bonless handi ready for all of you.
- Gram gram roti salad and raita ke sath paish krain shukriya.
Chicken Boneless Handi recipe: A mouth watering chicken dish with creamy gravy, cooked with traditional asian spices. Traditionally cooked in clay pot (handi) hence named as such. Mutton Handi recipe is a delicious lamb curry made in a handi or clay pot. The best way to make this mutton handi recipe is in a clay pot. It will have the most authentic and traditional taste.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food boneless mutton handi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!