Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs. This is a channel about my life and all the things I do. Went on a bbq tour in Seattle. First I went to BBQ Pit for some must try ribs!
So much so that people make pilgrimages from all over the world to the tiny dusty town of Taylor, TX. Smoked BBQ beef ribs are indeed a thing of beauty. A crust of impossibly dark bark.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's bbq beef ribs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
This is a channel about my life and all the things I do. Went on a bbq tour in Seattle. First I went to BBQ Pit for some must try ribs!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's bbq beef ribs using 28 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs:
- Take of ● For The Ribs.
- Make ready 2 Pounds of Meaty Beef Or Baby Back Ribs [room temperature].
- Make ready of ● For The Fats.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of High Heat Vegetable Oil.
- Take of ● For The Seasonings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Get 1 of EX LG Bottle Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce.
- Get 4 Drops of Liquid Hickory Smoke [not extract].
- Make ready of ● For The Kitchen / Grill Equipment.
- Take 1 of Set Tongs.
- Get Tin of Foil.
- Get of ● For The Options.
- Make ready of Hickory & Apple Chips.
- Make ready of Fresh Bread & Butter.
- Take of Cole Slaw.
- Get of Mashed Potatoes.
- Make ready of Buttered Corn.
- Get of Green Beans.
- Prepare of Garden Salads.
Beefy strands of tender rib meat. Beef ribs are tricky, because there's no universal specification for where or how they should be cut. Meaning, some processors will cut them longer. Beef ribs are a big, delicious option for outdoor cooking that's growing in popularity.
Instructions to make Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs:
- Cold water rinse and trim ribs of anything unsightly. Pat dry..
- Create your dry rub and mix well..
- Coat your ribs with oil and generously press on the seasonings listed above. Or, to your desired tastes..
- Wrap ribs in tin foil tightly and marinate for 2 to 4 hours at room temp. Lay something heavy on top of ribs..
- Prepare your grill. Clean, spray and heat her up. Another option you might enjoy is a light smoke..
- Throw seasoned rib slabs on your clean, greased heated grill. Grill at 350° to 400°..
- Grill for about 8 to10 minutes with lid closed but slightly ventilated. Turn slabs occasionally..
- Turn grill up to 450°. Grill, sauce and char your ribs until you notice your meat is pulling away from the bones ends. Or, see what we grillers call, “handles,” you're ready to coat. About 5 minutes..
- I typically use Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce but these are other great brands..
- Ribs slathered with Sweet Baby Rays sauce..
- Know that you can also serve a dry rub rib with sauce to the side..
- Allow meat to rest for three minutes then, slice in between the bones. Serve immediately..
- Serve with sides such as BBQ baked beans, mashed potatoes with gravy. cole slaw, buttered corn and green beans with onions. See recipes for each of those sides – if interested – under my profile..
Don't be confused by all the different variations. You may be wondering what exactly are the differences between beef and pork ribs. One of the most obvious characteristics of BBQ beef ribs is their larger size compared. Juicy, sweet, savoury and a little saucy. Sink your teeth into a succulent plate of BBQ Beef Ribs, oven baked to perfection with this simple recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's bbq beef ribs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!