meat for soft tacos.
it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, meat for soft tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
meat for soft tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. meat for soft tacos is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have meat for soft tacos using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make meat for soft tacos:
- Take 3/4 lb of left over pernil roasted pork.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1 of reseason to taste.
Instructions to make meat for soft tacos:
- heat in pan water lemon juice and add hand shredded pork to pan add spices if you like I added to taste ground cumin, salt granulated garlic powder, and cooked till moist put on tortilla with chopped tomatoes onions sourcream and black olives.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food meat for soft tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!