Mediterranean Fish Stew.
Hey everyone, The first thing which you want to understand is the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are many brand new and sometimes foreign sounding terms you may find in recipes that are common. These terms can mean that the difference in recipe success or failure. You should find a way to detect a fantastic section in virtually any inclusive cook book which explains the different definitions for unfamiliar terminology. If you aren’t absolutely certain what is meant by”folding at the eggs” it is in your interests to look this up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mediterranean fish stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mediterranean Fish Stew is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mediterranean Fish Stew is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mediterranean fish stew using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Fish Stew:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of red onion, diced.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 400 g of tinned tomatoes.
- Prepare 90 g of black olives.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Take 2 of boneless, skinless cod fillets.
- Take of (2 tbsp) fresh parsley.
- Make ready 1 of lemon, quartered.
Instructions to make Mediterranean Fish Stew:
- Preheat the oven to 190°C..
- In an oven-proof dish or pan, heat the olive oil on the hob and gently sweat off the onions and garlic for about 5 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, olives, salt and a good amount of black pepper to the pan. Bring the mixture to the boil..
- Add the fish fillets to the sauce then put the dish, uncovered, in the oven for 15 minutes. The fish is cooked through when it is white and flaky, not grey or translucent..
- Sprinkle the fish with the parsley and serve each fillet with 2 quarters of lemon..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mediterranean fish stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!