Tuna chicken rice in sofrito.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tuna chicken rice in sofrito. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna chicken rice in sofrito is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tuna chicken rice in sofrito is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tuna chicken rice in sofrito using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna chicken rice in sofrito:
- Get of tuna fish.
- Get of can full of broken jasmine rice.
- Take of sofrito , I used Goya brand.
- Take of can of chick peas.
- Make ready of chicken broth.
- Take of chicken breast, boneless and skinless.
- Take of bay leaves.
- Make ready of celery salt.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of frozen sweet green peas.
- Get of water.
- Prepare of Italian dressing vinergette.
Instructions to make Tuna chicken rice in sofrito:
- Add broth and water with spices heat in a pot.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Add chicken when boiling for 7 minutes drain liquid from can of tuna discard the juice of tuna I used tuna in water, add rice let cook for 5 minutes stir in tuna cover let cook 4 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and sofrito stir occasionally add bay leaves, let cook 3 minutes add sweet peas.
- Lower heat cover cook 2 minutes remove frome heat let rest 10 minutes covered undisturbed enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tuna chicken rice in sofrito recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!