Shrimp cocktail ceviche.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, shrimp cocktail ceviche. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp cocktail ceviche is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Shrimp cocktail ceviche is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp cocktail ceviche using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp cocktail ceviche:
- Get 1 of Red onion.
- Take 6 of jumbo shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of Whole green pepper.
- Take 1 of Plum tomato.
- Make ready 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 of lime for garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Whole avocado.
- Prepare of Chips for dipping.
Instructions to make Shrimp cocktail ceviche:
- Take your shrimp and peel , devein and clean . Put a pot of water to boil ..
- When water is boiling , put shrimp in and boil for 3-4 minutes depends on size..
- Cut your onion , green pepper , avocado , tomato and cilantro diced up . (Make sure you wash them all before dicing).
- Once shrimp is cooked set aside . Take your veggies and mix all together . Add the lemon juice , olive oil and salt . Put either in a bowl or nice glass.
- Assemble the shrimp onto the rim of the glass and the avocado..
- Now once everything is put together in the glass your done 🙂 enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food shrimp cocktail ceviche recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!