Amritsari Fish Fry.
it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, amritsari fish fry. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Amritsari Fish Fry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Amritsari Fish Fry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have amritsari fish fry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Amritsari Fish Fry:
- Take 500 gms of fish cut into pieces(any type, better if boneless).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 50 gms of rice flour.
- Make ready 200 gms of gram flour (besan).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready half tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Take half tbsp of carom seeds.
- Prepare half tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Get 3 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of curd.
- Make ready 1 pinch of edible soda.
- Get of chat masala little bit.
- Take as per taste of salt.
- Get of oil for deep fry.
- Take of onion rings, lemon pieces, coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Amritsari Fish Fry:
- Take the fish pieces in a bowl..
- Add salt, turmeric, peeper powder, red chilli powder and lemon juice to it. Marinate it for 20 minutes..
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste, gram flour, rice flour, carom seeds (ajwain), curd, soda and egg to it. Mix well..
- Heat oil in a kadai. Fry the fish, until they are golden brown. Add chat masala over it..
- Take the fried fish in a serving plate. Garnish with onion rings, lemon pieces, coriander leaves and Purina chutney..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food amritsari fish fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!